Track nationwide and local market advertising spend projections with BIA ADVantage™.
BIA delivers comprehensive predictive analytics and insights on local traditional and digital advertising. This proprietary data is delivered in an easy-to-use platform called BIA ADVantage.
BIA ADVantage offers powerful data visualizations, along with valuable insights and analytics, around media spend by over 95 industries in each market.
Clients of BIA ADVantage include broadcast and digital media companies, agencies and solution providers. With the platform, clients are successfully sizing local market opportunities, developing effective sales campaigns, improving budgeting and, most importantly, growing local revenue.
BIA ADVantage is available for all 210 television markets and 268 CBSA (radio) markets. It delivers delivers data vital for business, sales and product development:
- Local market and nationwide ad spend projections
- Five year ad forecasts for 13 media and 95 business verticals
- Estimates of local online/digital/mobile advertisers, including Google, Facebook, Twitter
- Local Radio and TV market profiles
- Industry reports covering top media technologies and trends driving the industry
- Insights into buying activities of local advertisers
- BIA’s Interactive Broadcasting & Newspaper Database (MEDIA Access Pro)
- TV station-level day-part information including total day and for seven different day-parts and local market audience ratings (Comscore partner data)
- Client-only briefings on timely topics such as ATSC 3.0, ad fraud, advanced TV and state of media industries
BIA ADVantage forecast data is refreshed quarterly basis and new analysis is published weekly by BIA’s industry analysts, research and call-out team.
- Corporate executives
- Sales Executives
- Digital Managers
- Agency Representatives
- Station Managers
- Businesses Development Directors
- Sales Managers
- Sales Training Directors
- Identifying new revenue opportunities
- Sales strategy development and implementation
- Market sizing
- New market or product entry strategies
- M&A decisions
- Management & board Meetings
- Industry training
As consumers shift their viewing habits, Over-the-Top (OTT) gives broadcasters an opportunity to extend the value of their traditional over-the-air content.
BIA has added OTT to its forecast to scope the revenue opportunity. Now, in BIA ADVantage, subscribers can get the OTT revenue estimate for a local market and for all 95 verticals.
BIA’s OTT ad forecast focuses on the local activation of OTT video impressions on Connected TVs. We define OTT advertising as locally targeted advertising included on streaming video that is delivered to TV sets via Internet connections.
BIA ADVantage now offers a deeper view into TV markets with station-level local TV audience data from comScore.
Leveraging comScore’s local TV information delivers valuable audience details for every station in all 210 local television markets, including:
- Local market station ratings
- Audience share
- Average audience.
The Comscore data includes results for the total day and for seven different dayparts.
Assess how well your station(s) are doing in attracting overall audiences and better understand your competitive position and opportunities.